Why Be a KOA Partner Member?
- Get the attention and build relationships with key decision-makers in the Kentucky optometric market!
- Use the proven and effective way to target your customers and maintain strong relationships!
- Maximize your company’s marketing and sales dollars!
- Achieve consistent, efficient and effective communication with your target customers!
This KOA Partner Membership Program enhances the relationship between Kentucky optometrists and companies that are supporters of optometry.
Partner Membership provides you with opportunities not available to other companies.
- Talk about your company or products face-to-face with small groups of 20-50 doctors!
- Have current demographic information on Kentucky optometrists, including email addresses and details on which office they practice in on which days!
- Have the opportunity to meet all of the newly licensed optometrists at one time and tell them about your company!
- Attend the Spring and Fall Education Conference and participate in all events with doctors and paras!
- Receive constant name exposure with Kentucky optometrists – your company is highlighted in all written publications, programs and on the front page of our website!
- Encouragement by KOA leaders to its members to support those companies that support the KOA!
Increase your visibility and credibility with your target audience by signing on as a KOA Partner Member!
*All Partner Member Levels receive the following:
- Preferential company recognition at all KOA meetings
- Special Badge Recognition at all KOA Meetings
- Free Booth at KOA Spring Conference
- Exclusive invitation for a Tabletop booth to KOA Fall Conference
- Exclusive breakfast with KOA Board at Spring Conference
- Subscription to the KOA Newsletter
- Email Notifications on KOA member’s personal info (i.e. death, illness)
- Exclusive Invitation to KOA New Licensee Reception in July
- Copy of KOA Membership Directory
- Listing in KOA’s Membership Directory