Optometrist in an OD/MD practice – Paducah, KY
The Ophthalmology Group has a unique opportunity for a medically focused Optometrist! For more than half a century, a group of dedicated ophthalmologists has carried forward the vision of one early leader in Paducah eye care and treatment. We have now grown to six ophthalmologists, one optometrist, and more than 40 employees, many of whom have been with the practice for more than 25 years.
About the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus.
• Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
• Maternity Leave
• Continuing Education
• State license and DEA reimbursements.
• Malpractice insurance.
• Relocation and sign on bonus available.
• State-of-the-art technology.
• Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Known as the City of Craft and Folk Art, Paducah is a river city, located right where the Tennessee and Ohio rivers merge. It is also equidistant to St Louis, Missouri to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee to the southeast. With a charming historic district, excellent restaurants and a vibrant music & arts scene, Paducah is a true southern gem.
Apply or contact Dawn Uzdale – firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Physician Recruiter.